Terms and Conditions
Please read these Terms and Conditions of Use ('Terms') carefully before using Phuture.Me ('the Website').
The term 'Phuture Me Ltd' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- All services offered through this web site are for entertainment only. There is no guarantee on the accuracy of any reading, report or forecast that you purchase from this web site. You are paying for our consultants time only and no refund will be issued for any inaccuracy. The client is responsible for their own life choices and decisions. You must be over 18 years of age to use any services offered on this web site. Anyone offering or providing services through this web site is not qualified to give legal or medical advice. If you need legal, medical or other professional advice please seek a licensed professional.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Our consultants may decline your request for their services, paid or free, for any reason. All refunds are issued in credit only which may be used towards any other services offered on this website.
- The time taken to complete a reading by a consultant can vary. For guidance only we publish consultant's average time to complete readings. This is not a guaranteed time to complete or deadline. By purchasing a reading you accept that it can take up to 72 hours for the consultant to complete the reading. This does not include follow up questions and answers. If the reading is not completed within 72 hours it will be cancelled and you will receive a credit refund.
- Any consultation you purchase will be conducted via written messages through the app or the website and will not be given in person, by telephone, video or any other means.
- Some of our consultants offer free, sample, readings. Registered user's may request a free, sample, reading once from each of our consultants. If you attempt to use multiple user accounts to gain more sample tarot readings you will be blocked from all services on this web site. We will not give notice when we deem someone to have violated these rules.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- We hate spam as much as you do. We may, on occasion, send a newsletter to all emails addresses submitted to this web site. When we do we will do it legally and responsibly. You will be able to easily unsubscribe if you do not wish to receive any more email contact from this web site. You accept that if you submit your email address to this web site you are allowing us to add you to our mailing list and you may opt out if you so wish at any time.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Scotland.