Tarot & Numerology App Known Issues
Latest version is v4.2.11 released August 24th, 2018
• Outstanding known bugs: iPad with PIN lock turned on won't open for Touch or Face ID only the pin number. Fix being tested and will be released in v4.2.12
• Cards not appearing? There's a rare bug that appears to be caused by purchased decks not installing correctly. Simple fix is to un-install the deck and re-install using the restore purchased decks option
v4.2.x is a Major update.
• This series of releases appears to have succeeded in stabilising the App with almost no crashes, or issues, being reported now.
• Expired forecasts spreads (e.g. Week Ahead Spread or Card for Today) automatically deleted. Turn off in Settings if you want to retain these spreads.
• Saved spreads limit is now 500 saved spreads.
• Account management feature allows you to change your personal details and, if required, delete your account and all data.
• Number of available readers counter badge added to button in spread view.
• New feature: Each deck now has a user defined table cloth (background color or image).
Next version is v4.2.12
No issues requiring this release at present.
iOS 11.1.2 has a bug which causes the iPhone or iPad to crash when using apps like this one.
See this link. We recommend updating to iOS 11.4 ASAP.
Getting Help / Support
To get support please open the App and go to it's Settings menu where you will see a Request Help / Support option.
Opening a support case using the App auto generates an email containing all the basic technical info we require including your purchase receipts.
If you can't open the app, or using this preferred method doesn't work for you, then please fill in this contact form.
Please give as much information about the problem you are experiencing as possible.