Tarot & Numerology App Help & Support
Latest version is v4.4.3 released April 13th, 2020
• Spread Editor. After pressing the cog wheels button, selecting "Use App Spread" and then dismissing the drop down spread picker the cog wheels button disappears. It shouldn't. Tap "< Back" then tap on "New Spread" to return to editing the spread where the cog wheels button will re-appear.
Please contact us if you have found something.
v4.4.3 Release notes:
• Support for iPad higher resolution screens
• Fixed a crash caused by corrupt data in user created decks
• Fix for iCloud sometimes not saving name and date of birth.
iOS 13 bugs• Lost your saved spreads or spreads not being saved? Another iOS 13 bug. Try turning off your phone and then turning it back on it. (Full shut down, not locking the screen). That seems to fix it. NOTE: If you have purchased a new iPhone, iPad or iPod and you are setting it up by restoring from iCloud backup then you will need to wait and be patient while all iCloud data is restored. Do NOT attempt to create new spreads (readings) until you can see all your previously saved spreads as this will over write and destroy them in the iCloud backup. iCloud restore from backup can take up to 24 hours to complete.
• Purchase Restore not working? If you have bought a new iPhone, iPad or iPod and are trying to restore your purchases in the app there is a bug in iOS 13 that may prevent this from working. A quick google search will show up plenty of other apps experiencing this problem. A solution discovered by one user (thank you Jina!) is to turn your phone off and back on again and then try again. This didn't work for one user but upgrading to iOS 13.2 did. The App Store has also had recent technical problems. Please check Apples status page for real time information on services.
If you don't see the problem you are experiencing listed here then it's because we don't know about it. Contact us and let us know so we can fix it! Scroll to the end of this article for how to get in touch.
Next version will be v4.4.4
No issues requiring this update at present.
Getting Help / Support
To get support please open the App and go to it's Settings menu where you will see a Request Help / Support option.
Opening a support case, in the App, auto generates an email containing all the basic technical info we require including your purchase receipts.
If you can't open the app, or using this preferred method doesn't work for you, then please fill in this contact form.
Please give as much information about the problem you are experiencing as possible.