Tarot & Numerology App Help & Support
Latest version is v6.0.3 released December 4th, 2023
WARNING - new iPhone 15? - If you are lucky enough to get a new iPhone please make sure that your new phone has fully restored from the iCloud backup of your old phone BEFORE you pull cards and create any new spreads. Doing so before restore is completed will overwrite your iCloud saved spreads and readings. Open the Settings app on your new iPhone and check the restore status progress which will be displayed at the top of the screen.Known bugs:
• New iPhone/iPad and saved spreads/readings not restoring from iCloud? You will need to wait and be patient while all iCloud data is restored. Do NOT attempt to create new spreads (readings) until you can see all your previously saved spreads as this will over write and destroy them in the iCloud backup. iCloud restore from backup can take up to 24 hours to complete.
• Apple Watch App Stops Updating Forecast? Another weird one which is easily remedied. Open the Apple Watch App on your iPhone and disable the "Tarot & Numerology" watch App. Check that it has gone from your watch. Now go back to the iPhone Apple Watch app and re-enable the "Tarot & Numerology" watch app. That's it, that should fix it. Get in touch if it doesn't!
Please contact us if you have found something.
v6.0.3 Release notes:
• Fix for Spread menu not appearing on nav bar with older model iPhones.
• Support for a range of AI Reading subscription packages to choose from.
iOS Bugs• iOS14 Widget not appearing (black/blank) or updating. This looks like an iOS14 bug. Just re-boot your iPhone/iPad to fix (shutdown and restart device).
• Lost your saved spreads or spreads not being saved? Another iOS 13 bug. Try turning off your phone and then turning it back on it. (Full shut down, not locking the screen). That seems to fix it. NOTE: If you have purchased a new iPhone, iPad or iPod and you are setting it up by restoring from iCloud backup then you will need to wait and be patient while all iCloud data is restored. Do NOT attempt to create new spreads (readings) until you can see all your previously saved spreads as this will over write and destroy them in the iCloud backup. iCloud restore from backup can take up to 24 hours to complete.
• Purchase Restore not working? If you have bought a new iPhone, iPad or iPod and are trying to restore your purchases in the app there is a bug in iOS 13 that may prevent this from working. A quick google search will show up plenty of other apps experiencing this problem. A solution discovered by one user (thank you Jina!) is to turn your phone off and back on again and then try again. This didn't work for one user but updating to the more recent iOS version did. Another much simpler method is to attempt to re-purchase the item. The App store will recognise that you have already purchased it and will ask you if you want to just restore your purchase. You won't be charged twice as long as you are using the same Apple account and ID. If the App Store having technical problems you can check here Apples status page for real time information on services.
If you don't see the problem you are experiencing listed here then it's because we2don't know about it. Contact us and let us know so we can fix it! Scroll to the end of this article for how to get in touch.
Next version will be v6.0.4
No issues pushing for release any time soon.
Getting Help / Support
To get support please open the App and go to it's Settings menu where you will see a Request Help / Support option.
Opening a support case, in the App, auto generates an email containing all the basic technical info we require including your purchase receipts.
If you can't open the app, or using this preferred method doesn't work for you, then please fill in this contact form.
Please give as much information about the problem you are experiencing as possible.