Tarot & Numerology App Help & Support
Latest version is v4.4.7 released Jan 21st, 2021
Apple's New M1 Macs - Since I don't own an M1 ARM powered Mac I don't know what the Tarot & Numerology App looks like running on it and if it runs correctly or well. I have decided to allow it on the Mac platform for now but I may remove it if I get too many complaints about it as I'd prefer that users used our website instead on computer screens. Please feel free to send me feedback, good or bad, to let me know. In the meantime I'm saving up but it might be another 6 months or more before I can afford to purchase one of the new M1 Macs to test for myself.
• New iPhone/iPad and saved spreads/readings not restoring from iCloud? You will need to wait and be patient while all iCloud data is restored. Do NOT attempt to create new spreads (readings) until you can see all your previously saved spreads as this will over write and destroy them in the iCloud backup. iCloud restore from backup can take up to 24 hours to complete.
• Entering, or changing, a name in numerology not saving? App has a work around to try and fix this iOS bug. If it persists, even after updating to latest version, restart the app (swipe up on the app in the running apps picker to stop it) seems to fix this one. Users have also reported re-installing the app or re-booting the device can also fix it.
Please contact us if you have found something.
v4.4.7 Release notes:
• Tarot Forecast card isn't appearing on Apple Watch.
• Significator Card not working when card picker not used and app automatically picks cards
iOS 13/14 bugs• iOS14 Widget not appearing (black/blank) or updating. This looks like an iOS14 bug. Just re-boot your iPhone/iPad to fix (shutdown and restart device).
• Lost your saved spreads or spreads not being saved? Another iOS 13 bug. Try turning off your phone and then turning it back on it. (Full shut down, not locking the screen). That seems to fix it. NOTE: If you have purchased a new iPhone, iPad or iPod and you are setting it up by restoring from iCloud backup then you will need to wait and be patient while all iCloud data is restored. Do NOT attempt to create new spreads (readings) until you can see all your previously saved spreads as this will over write and destroy them in the iCloud backup. iCloud restore from backup can take up to 24 hours to complete.
• Purchase Restore not working? If you have bought a new iPhone, iPad or iPod and are trying to restore your purchases in the app there is a bug in iOS 13 that may prevent this from working. A quick google search will show up plenty of other apps experiencing this problem. A solution discovered by one user (thank you Jina!) is to turn your phone off and back on again and then try again. This didn't work for one user but updating to the more recent iOS version did. Another much simpler method is to attempt to re-purchase the item. The App store will recognise that you have already purchased it and will ask you if you want to just restore your purchase. You won't be charged twice as long as you are using the same Apple account and ID. If the App Store having technical problems you can check here Apples status page for real time information on services.
If you don't see the problem you are experiencing listed here then it's because we don't know about it. Contact us and let us know so we can fix it! Scroll to the end of this article for how to get in touch.
Next version will be v4.4.8
No issues outstanding that require an app update.
Getting Help / Support
To get support please open the App and go to it's Settings menu where you will see a Request Help / Support option.
Opening a support case, in the App, auto generates an email containing all the basic technical info we require including your purchase receipts.
If you can't open the app, or using this preferred method doesn't work for you, then please fill in this contact form.
Please give as much information about the problem you are experiencing as possible.